Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

♥ NEW VIDEO! ♥ Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 Inspired Hair and Makeup Tutorial ♥

Hi guys! This is my hair and makeup look inspired by the Victoria's Secret Angels and models at the VSFS 2013 2014! The idea backstage at the show was a "bedhead" look, with tousled natural curls and smoky "leftover" makeup from the night before to evoke an effortless bombshell vibe! Thanks so much for watching and I hope you enjoyed the video! :)


I did a shimmering champagne and brown smoky eye look, with healthy glowing cheeks, beautiful bold brows, and glossy natural lips! My heatless hairstyle was styled with flexible, snapping curlers that I slept in overnight. The end results were broken & piecey natural-looking curls!


Thanks for watching, and if you want more please follow me on TwitterInstagram, and Facebook! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment