Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

♥ NEW VIDEO! ♥ Summer 2013 OOTD ♥ Afternoon Tea Party ♥

Hi guys! I have another Summer 2013 Outfit of the Day video for you! I absolutely LOVE this outfit because it's really girly, delicate, and perfect for the season! I thought that this look would be appropriate for an afternoon tea party because the white dress is so poofy and cute that it reminded me of Alice in Wonderland.



I'm wearing a white eyelet dress by DKNY Jeans, classic pearl earrings, mustard-yellow strap wedges from Target, and a floral crown that I made myself out of peach-colored roses! I'll be selling many more floral crowns and other accessories pretty soon here on this blog! <3









Thanks for watching, and if you want more please follow me on TwitterInstagramFacebook and Tumblr! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, when are you going to be putting up the floral headbands for sale? :) I am interested in getting one for myself; are they made with real flowers? I hope not. Haha.

    ReplyDelete