Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

♥ NEW VIDEO! ♥ Summer 2013 OOTD ♥ Bright Neon Colors ♥

Hi guys! Here's another Summer 2013 Outfit of the Day video! This one features the bright neon trend that's been in style for quite a while (ha, that rhymed) in the form of cool fabrics and fun accessories. I hope you like it! :)



I'm wearing white-framed aviators with blue lenses that are, according to Google, not only "cosmetically appealing", but they also "improve color perception." So... that's cool! My awesomely fuchsia lipstick is Milani's Color Perfect in Rose Hip 07, and this has to be my favorite lipstick that I own. I made my bracelets out of coral and turquoise beads, and I'm wearing a colorful braided anklet. My cotton and organza neon-yellow tank top is from Forever 21, along with my bright blue bikini top that I'm wearing underneath. These pink shorts by NoBo have a really pretty tropical floral print that compliments the blues in the accessories, and my hot pink low-top Converse All-Stars match the Rose Hip Lipstick!














Thanks for watching, and if you want more please follow me on TwitterInstagramFacebook and Tumblr! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment