Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

♥ NEW VIDEO! ♥ Summer 2013 OOTD ♥ Neon Orange Summer Dress ♥

Hi guys! I filmed another really cute Outfit of the Day video for the summer! I'm really loving showing you guys my different looks for the season, the bright orange is a really fun and trendy color for the season, and makes a refreshing combination with the white and sea foam-green accessories!



I'm wearing white over-sized sunglasses from Target, along with little green rose stud earrings from Forever 21, a matching green spiked cuff bracelet from Charlotte Russe, and a pavé bow ring from Forever 21 as well. My neon orange skater dress is from JCPenney, and it's printed with white clouds, stars, and lightning bolts outlined in the same green color as the accessories. Lastly, I'm wearing white and beige platform wedges by Nicole Miller, which are super comfortable to walk around in!













Thanks for watching, and if you want more please follow me on TwitterInstagramFacebook and Tumblr! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment