Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

♥ NEW VIDEO! ♥ Summer 2013 OOTD ♥ Summer Sweetheart Dress ♥

Hi guys! This is a light and breezy look that's perfect for summer because it's really easy to change from day to night with some accessories and a change of lipstick! I hope you enjoyed and thanks so much for watching!



I'm wearing a light blue floral dress from Forever 21, coral and gold medallion earrings from Charlotte Russe, a matching ring that's also from Charlotte Russe, a gold and light pink gem bib necklace from Charlotte Russe, a bracelet that I DIY'd using a silver cuff and some pretty pink flowers that I attached to it, and hot pink and orange open-toed heels from TJ Maxx.









Thanks for watching, and if you want more please follow me on TwitterInstagramFacebook and Tumblr! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment